Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Da 10 - A Picture of the Person You do the Most Messed Up Things With





Well I wouldn't say "We do the the most messed up things together," nor have we ever, really. But Meghan and I definitely spent most of our 20's having some wild and crazy times together. She came to visit me when I lived in Hawaii in 2001, and that's really when our friendship began. We've also been to Joshua Tree for New Year's once, and to Baja for my 3oth birthday, among many other memorable trips closer to home. She's the best road trip sister, and filled with a wild, spontaneous spirit. This girl is a whole lot of fun to hang out with. I'm glad we got to go all out and live it up back in the days before marriage and kids.

No comments: