Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 8 - A Picture that Makes You Laugh

This is kind of one of those "I Guess You Had to Be There" moments, but this photo was taken while we were camping in Baja for New Years a little bit over a year ago. It was a big night for our camp of 6, and Rob was the life of the party. Somehow he ended up with Matt's wetsuit hoodie too, which was a good thing, since he kept doing flying somersaults around our campsite. The hoodie and the sand dunes probably prevented a major disaster/injury from happening! Anyway, one of my favorite characters ever was Steve Martin as a wild and crazy guy. This was Rob channeling a wild and crazy guy, and it was hilarious. It brings back great memories.

No comments: