Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 9 - A Picture of the Person Who Has Gotten You Through the Most

Well it's a tie between my mom & Karissa, but since I've posted a lot about my mom, this post is about Karissa. We've been best friends for the past 10 years, (since we both graduated from college,) but have known each other since we were 10 years old. She's an amazingly fun, supportive, loving & wonderful friend. She has a heart of gold. She's also an incredible cook, Spanish teacher, world traveler, and my favorite person to laugh and drink wine with in the world. We love to share recipes, & laugh at our lives in the best AND worst of times. We basically know that in good times or bad, we'll always have each other. And that's priceless. Friends like her are hard to come by, and I don't take our friendship for granted one bit. I am so blessed to have such an incredibly wonderful best friend.
P.S. This photo is of Karissa & I in Havana, Cuba in November, 2007.

No comments: