Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 5 - A Picture of Your Favorite Memory



Hmmm, I have a lot of favorite memories. But one that of course stands out is the day I got married. I will treasure the memories from that day for the rest of my life.
Other favorite memories are of being with my family in Kauai, and of trips to the North Coast with my mom and grandma during the summers when I was a little girl.
Living in France & Hawaii also stand out as a series of very happy memories. I have so many more great memories from throughout my lifetime, but it would take a book to include all of them. I feel lucky to have so many.

No comments: