Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 11 - A Picture of Something You Hate




I'm not sure where I might find a photo to show these things, but I hate suffering, worry, hate (yes I hate hate), ignorance or narrow-mindedness, war, crime, violence, and natural disasters. I hate that cruelty even exists, usually at the hands of humans. Come on people, we're better than that. I'll stop here because this is all too depressing to think about. Thank goodness that most of the posts are about happy things.

No comments: