Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Sanctuary




Rob sweetly brought me here to Marina (near Monterey) for a couple of days to have a little getaway before he starts his new job. He won't have time off for awhile, so he wanted to get away before he started his new job. Luckily, I can work from anywhere as long as I have my laptop, so it worked out perfectly. We got here to a stunning view, and had a relaxing afternoon watching the waves while Rob played guitar. We caught the sunset and had a nice night by the fire. Tomorrow we are going exploring and heading back to Sac on Friday. The dunes are full of beautiful flora and fauna. I will share more photos later, Rob's taken some great ones.

No comments: