Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Neat Things that Neat People are Doing





This guy Greg Magee is an artist in Moss Landing who photographs sea life and coastal habitat creatures for a living. He has a real talent for capturing these animals in their element, and also capturing their beauty. My favorite photographs are of the smiling otter, the exotic birds, and the exquisite jellyfish, of course.

This fabulous lady
photographs chic bicyclists in Sacramento. How fun is that!

This blogger's blog Yes & Yes is a treasure trove of interesting stories, cool links, and all-out fun. I found out about her from my friend Bonnie - thanks Bonnie!

It's getting late but stay tuned for more tomorrow.

Nighty night!

Xo, Jeneka

No comments: