Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 21 - A Picture of Something You Wish You Could Forget

For once, I'm not going to post a photo of something, because I don't see how it would serve any purpose. But I do wish I could erase any images I have in my mind about plane crashes, death, destruction, and suffering. I wish I could delete all of these images from my memory. Unfortunately, I can't, but luckily, I have many more good memories than bad. And fortunately a lot of the bad memories I have come from the media, not my own life, so I can be thankful for that.

No comments: