Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 15 - Something You Want To Do Before You Die

A fishing boat on Aitutaki.


I want to travel through the South Pacific, and do and see everything that I can. I want to try all of the local, exotic foods they have there, hear their music, sing with them, learn the histories of every island I visit, and walk the beaches, catching sunrises and sunsets. I want to meet as many people as I can, and hear their stories. I want to travel the coral route & make a stop in Aitutaki. Then I want to write a memoir about it.

No comments: