Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 17 - A Picture of Something that's had a Huge Impact on Your Life Recently




The tsunami in Japan, and the nuclear scare that has followed there has been on my mind a lot. I worry about the people in Japan and my heart is with them.
Also, I recently read a blog that amazed and inspired me, which I've also been thinking about a lot lately. The author of the blog (The NieNie Dialogues) is a beautiful soul who has been through unbelievable challenges following a plane crash she survived with burns covering 80% of her body. Her courage astounds me, and she inspires me to be more courageous and brave in facing much smaller life obstacles and challenges that life inevitably brings.

No comments: