Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 20 - A Picture of A Place You'd Love to Travel To Someday


Tahiti. I'm even in love with the name of it. But my most dreamed of destinations are in the South Pacific, as I love the South Pacific. I have heard that Tahiti is expensive, but that the outer islands are more affordable and a bit less crowded tourist-wise.
Besides the stunning visual beauty that I would undoubtedly enjoy, I'd like to go to see the Polynesian dancers, hear the music, & try the food. They are famous for their vanilla and known to infuse it into several dishes. Also coconut milk is widely used there....Aaahhh.
Of course I'd also love to spend plenty of time on their lovely beaches, beachcombing, sunbathing and snorkeling in the shallow turquoise waters.
And last but not least, I've always dreamed of seeing the Gaugain Museum there.
Someday!

No comments: