Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sea Ranch




Over the weekend, we went to Sea Ranch, a little coastal community a couple of hours north of San Francisco, with my family. The trip was so relaxing and wonderful with stunning sunsets and sun-filled blue-sky days. The salty sea air was so refreshing, and the sound of the waves crashing so comforting. On the morning we were leaving, we even saw a whale feeding right out in front of the house we were staying in! It was super close, what luck! We also saw adorable white spotted seals, and all kinds of sea birds. On the beach we found lots of driftwood, all shaped so beautifully. All in all, an incredible weekend! I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking.






















2 comments:

Maria said...

Those sunset pictures are incredible. Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Yeni said...

Thanks Maria!