Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Monday, November 8, 2010

My New Favorite Breakfast

My friend Becca made this for me this morning after a nice early morning walk and coffee. It was delicious, and is my new favorite breakfast. It's also perfect for the cooler fall weather and pretty healthy. I wanted to share it because it is so so good! It is oatmeal with dried cherries (cooked with the oatmeal,) and vanilla extract. For the entire recipe, see the link below.

And thanks again to my friend Becca for sharing it with me.


http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/cherry-vanilla-oatmeal-recipe/index.html

Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments: