Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Kauai Love

Our last sunset in Hanalei.


The heart on the beach where my parents renewed their vows.

Our first trip to Kauai together!

The beautiful hibiscus flowers that lined our yard.

Hibiscus blooms.

One happy guy on our first night at Tahiti Nui in Hanalei.

Abby doing the hula in the living room on our first night there.


My sister and my niece Abby after they first arrived. I was so happy that they were there!

____________________________________________________________________

Since we already posted so many photos and so much text on our Kauai blog, I don't really want to write about anything more than I have already. But I have a few more photos that I wanted to share from the trip that weren't included in the blog. I can't promise that Rob won't post some of them on our Kauai blog too, but I wanted to post some here, since this is my LIFE blog, and our Kauai blog was a TRIP blog, which is pretty much over when the trip is over, so there you have it.

No comments: