Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is a sweet day for sweethearts but one thing I've always felt is that Valentine's Day should be a day to remember all of the people that we love in our lives. Every year I used to make Valentine's (this is the first year I missed in many years due to sending out save the dates instead) but the reason I sent them is that life is full of so many people that bring love and happiness to our lives, and I like to thank people for that. Of course, my number one Valentine is my love Roberto, and Coconut is my other valentine. But I think life is so wonderful because of all the people that make it so wonderful. So here's to all of my valentines, friends, family and people that bring a smile to my face all year round.

No comments: