Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Post of the Day


Aloha,
I had this idea of doing a post of the day (or if things get busy, at least a post of the week) so that I can keep up with posting on a somewhat regular basis. Sometimes the post of the day, (or the week) will be a photo that makes me happy, or sometimes it will be a quote or just a thought of the day.
My post of the day today is of Megumi, the little girl I take care of three days a week. This photo was taken last week, or the week before, and just captures a gleeful moment with Megumi at the park on the swings. It reminds me of the joy of childhood. Remember how much fun it was just to swing on the swings?

No comments: