Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

More Gratitudes

I got to marry the most wonderful person in the whole wide world. That's lucky.
We have such incredible friends and family, that's lucky too.

We got to get married in an incredibly beautiful place with our beloved lifelong friends as our ministers. Lucky.
I feel beyond blessed to have Abby (my niece), and Sophia (my goddaughter) in my life.
I feel very lucky, and incredibly grateful for my blessings.
May these blessings continue to pour forth and multiply.
Thank you God, for everything.

No comments: