Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lucky Me

My life has felt like a roller coaster ride lately, and my surgeries and recovery time took a big toll on me. But my stitches come out tomorrow, and everything is going to be ok. The past couple ofweeks have given me an opportunity to reflect on how lucky I've been in my life, and how I've taken a lot of my blessings in life for granted. I want to say thank you right now to God, and the universe, and all the powers that be for everything I've been given. There's nothing like a health scare to put things into stark relief.
So right now, I want to take the time to go back in time and remember the moments that I feel very very lucky for having lived, and I look forward to so many more.



Kissing Minchu, one of the most special creatures I've ever met.

Playa del Carmen, Mexico ~ July 2010

No comments: