Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mahalo

I feel so lucky that I got to live in on the North Shore of Oahu for six months. I even got to live right ON the beach, and for "work" I gave tours of tropical botanical gardens to people who came from all over the world, and ecstatic to be in Hawaii touring the beautiful gardens. I rode my moped to work every day (3 miles) and when I wasn't working I was beachcombing for shells, snorkeling, or catching the sunset. I will treasure those memories for the rest of my life.

No comments: