1. Finish writing Christmas cards. Still so many left to write!
2. Take Coco to the dog park every day.
3. Finish Christmas shopping.
4. Clean the house.
5. Start reading "Educating Esme."
6. See friends I haven't seen in ages!
7. Buy more purple pens at office supply store.
8. Make a few more photo ornaments for family.
9. Pick up any last minute items for Baja trip!
10. Possibly get more Christmas cards made at Kinko's if necessary.
11. Walk at McKinley every day or go to the gym for yoga, swimming, or workout.
12. Call Saskia in Holland!
13. Go see a movie.
14. Read my magazines.
15. Go on a photo taking day with Rob so he can try out his new camera!
16. Wrap gifts.
17. Pack for Baja.
18. Hang photos on the walls.
19. Play piano.
20. Get resume posted on EdJoin and Subfinder!
21. Do some photo collages in journal.
22. Write New Year's resolutions.
23. Start on article(s) on dog park, and living in midtown for East Sac News.
24. Coco to groomer.
25. Get organized with school file(s)/supplies, etc.
A Breezy House in L.A. With an Epic Garden
5 hours ago