Welcome!

I am a teacher and aspiring writer, and keep a blog to keep up with writing and document the daily moments that make up my life. Working with my students & travel writing are my biggest passions. People, art, food, wine/spirits, and culture are other writing interests. Thanks for coming by!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Latest & Greatest - Getting Crafty!





The latest and greatest finds for getting crafty are here!

Let's start with a fun site for printing photos in novel or unusual formats.

Printstagram, a printing outlet for Instagram, has options to print out tiny photo albums, a poster full of thumbnail sized photos, your photos in sticker form, and/or your photos in the form of a polaroid print. Gotta love it!


Not sure if you're into fabric, but I for some reason love finding beautiful fabric swatches & daydreaming about cool appliques I could make out of them. My next project is birdie appliques on baby onesies and women's tees with some of the fabrics at Imagine & Marimekko.
Check out all the options here, some of these fabrics are too lovely to believe!

(This list was composed by the author of the fantastic blog Design Sponge, a great blog on design!)

Getting crafty with paper is always fun.

All about birds!

And more birds!

No comments: